LOL! Seriously I had to show Ryan cuz I was laughing so hard and his curiosity was peaked! I have actually admired that house before, but not with that price tag or that bathroom! Thanks for the laugh Denise!
Seriously too funny. I'd have to agree with pass the chips. When he kept going back and forth with the 2 boards of the same guy, priceless. It made me laugh when the color cards were pulled out, and a piece of accent furniture was suggested, as a save the day solution.
I'm a mother of five. I live in New Jersey but am a Native Californian. I enjoy watching and learning from people and occasionally comment about my interactions.
6 comments:
At least he's going down with the rest of us.
Soooo funny.
i think the geithners' bathroom tile was selected by the same people who did the bathrooms in our philadelphia apartments.
That i just too funny! I loved it, just the chuckle I needed to start off my day!
LOL! Seriously I had to show Ryan cuz I was laughing so hard and his curiosity was peaked! I have actually admired that house before, but not with that price tag or that bathroom! Thanks for the laugh Denise!
Seriously too funny. I'd have to agree with pass the chips. When he kept going back and forth with the 2 boards of the same guy, priceless. It made me laugh when the color cards were pulled out, and a piece of accent furniture was suggested, as a save the day solution.
Post a Comment