Friday, May 16, 2008

Focus

It's true, I'm not blogging much these days. I could blame my darling son...


I could blame my pretty, but intense 2 year old...

I could blame these fantastic "big" sisters who help me so much and of whom I'm so proud...


Or maybe I'm too caught up in this...



Daniel and I are trying to catch up on Lost

And my Mom and Dad are here...


So there are more than a few things going on. But aren't there always? Truth be told, I'm just looking forward to the summer and all the wonderful family time that comes with it.


10 comments:

Gwen said...

finally pictures of all your kids! thanks

Lisa said...

love the pics!!! Ohhh I hope David Cook wins - he has been my fav since the beginning. I was sad for his brother though. I feel bad for him.

Nina said...

well, if my son wasn't the cutest in the world, yours would be. how adorably adorable he is:) glad to see all are well...hey I've given up on blogging on myspace - so here is mine here - http://netc23.blogspot.com/
Erin is going to be moving to montana (got a phd spot there) so maybe we'll be near wyoming sometime and see your parents - are they there on a mission or just visiting?

hope all is well. Nina

Deb said...

Way cute picture of J!

Laura B. said...

Those are all GREAT things to be distracted by!!

Cyndi said...

Cute pictures, Denise! I am also loving American Idol and the other season finales lately. Who is your favorite???

Lynita said...

Your family is so adorable! I agree that you have so many reasons to be busy and not blog. I am always amazed at how much you accomplish all the time!

Amanda Neilson said...

Can't wait for summer too!Great pictures.

Nina said...

he did great. he cried, some. he shouted in great big loud happy shouts some (mostly during the movie) and he slept (some). however I dn't think I'd fly again with him on my lap, I'd just like the less stress of only worrying about one person in the same row with us being bugged. I have no idea how to email people on this site so sorry I had to post this long thing. hope all is well! :)

Mumsy said...

Those are some cute kids--especially that little John.

(YES. I do want to come see you. I just haven't gotten around to calling you yet...let's get together soon though, okay?)