Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Donkey's Name is Lola

I like this.



Oh, and PS... be really careful about clicking on the other videos listed at the end of this one that showcase more of this guy's stand-up. He can get offensively crude.

6 comments:

Nina said...

weird, I don't know if that a blogspot thing or a you tube thing...here's the url if that helps (and IT works?!)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tmoGBOqbk

and I know!

Nina said...

that was I know to the we've been friends FOREVER! but its true he gets cuter and cuter too! ;)

Kristy said...

Funny...is this the video Cyndi was mentioning she has on her blog? Great stuff.

Denise said...

Cyndi put it on her facebook, yes. I loved it and had to share...

Darla said...

My favorite part is about the time it takes for your cell phone to turn on..."Give it a second! It's going to SPACE!" Ha ha. It's true, the things we take for granted.

Deal said...

I actually watched this the night he was on. Too true and too funny!!!