Do you ever get bugged that things aren't going your way and kinda get frustrated and then you look around and you realize how incredibly blessed you are and you just start seeing all the Lord's tender mercies in your life and how you have NO REASON WHATSOEVER to ever complain and you realize that you are so happy despite your previous frustration and then you notice that birds with very active digestive tracts defiled some of the second story windows on the house you're trying to sell? Yeah, me neither.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Rally Court
Do you ever get bugged that things aren't going your way and kinda get frustrated and then you look around and you realize how incredibly blessed you are and you just start seeing all the Lord's tender mercies in your life and how you have NO REASON WHATSOEVER to ever complain and you realize that you are so happy despite your previous frustration and then you notice that birds with very active digestive tracts defiled some of the second story windows on the house you're trying to sell? Yeah, me neither.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOL.
ps. your comment tidat CRACKED me up!
that's my typing w/1 hand
tidat=today
It's kind of sad that most people who read your blog won't be able to appreciate the title "Rally Court". But I certainly do. And wow, you're really funny...and really, really great! Love you!
You want to cry because, hey, bird crap on your windows or sprayed all over your car, is lame. Then you realize it could be worse. I could have a bird repeatedly using my head for a toilet.
a guy I work with and think is pretty darn funny and smart gets embarrassed when birds poop on his car. like god has it out for JUST HIM and now, the whole world knows. <- that I don't get.
as a side note, I did try the gardner thing when I first moved in my home...I made appointments with three landscapers...two drove past and kept on driving, one stopped and gave me a ridiculous estimate to just start the yard (and the grass wasn't even long) and then wouldn't return my calls or give me an estimate for upkeep so...I'm pretty much on my own! :) I'll have to check out that off thing...I've also read a dryer sheet can help keep them away...
Post a Comment