Tuesday, September 06, 2011
And we're back
So, as some may know, Daniel took a job in Princeton at the beginning of January. At the time, I had half the house gutted, no kitchen, a bunch of craziness. And then, no husband. As a result, no time to blog. No time to think. No time to do anything but put out fires. In 2011, we lost Daniel's mom unexpectedly to an unnamed lung disease, finished remodeling our house, went through the pain of marketing the house, and then moved to Princeton, in time for the kids to start school this morning. We are loving our new home and neighborhood. I never really believed that some men have 10 minute commutes and eat dinner with their families -- but Princeton has made it a reality for me. Blessed, I am, as ever, blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Glad you're back. Congrats on getting your new life settled. My husband now has a 10 minute commute and eats dinner with us every night too. LOVE IT!
Oh Bene, you are blessed, and always have been. Your Heavenly Father and family love you very, very much. You are the definition of awesome-sauce! I love you, Deal
So happy for you, it's certainly about time. I'm excited to see and hear all about Princeton!
I wondered what had happened to you! Glad you're back. I have a friend in Princeton who is probably in your ward. I'm going to e-mail her right now. :)
So excited for you guys to finally get back to normal life! Hope Princeton is wonderful.
And you are back! Yeah. Wow, certainly a year full of ups & downs. Glad you are enjoying the new home. Brian commuted for 2 hours a day for 2 years while working full time & going to school full time. Commutes like that are killer. Glad that you get hubby quicker at the end of his work day. Yippee.
Denise!! I've missed you! Do you know the Woodbury's in Princeton? Melissa is another one of my Mommy heroes! (like you!)Congrats on a new place and a new more family-friendly job for Daniel!
Post a Comment