Friday, November 17, 2006

Clique? Claque!

So I've recently been accused of belonging to a clique. Me? No! In fact, I have been trying out friends and aquaintances in the area to see who will make the "trek to Independence" team. If you are flaky, weak, quick to complain, a bad cook (of buffalo and other unusal meats) it's true -- I might not choose you for my company. So just watch-out! You may or may not be "auditioning." The lists will be posted soon. Good luck...

5 comments:

Jenni said...

you are SO clique-y!!! that's funny.

Lisa said...

I once learned in Brownies the saying "make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the other is gold."
It is a fine art to make "new" friends yet maintain the "old" friends.

Mumsy said...

You can never have too many friends.

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...

Agreed...and I am lucky to have many fine friends...and hope to make many more in the coming days, months, years.

You are ALL terrific.