- no more landlord
- the CLAW
- automatic sliding car doors
- nice neighbors
- stake enrichment meetings are only semi-annual
- lots of people want to learn Mandarin
- carpooling
- super capacity washers and dryers
- toothpaste
- rubber gloves
- Home Depot gift cards (which can be sent to 303 N. Barry Ave. Mamk, NY)
- laughter
- hand & foot (even if I am the poison partner)
Monday, November 27, 2006
I Am Thankful For...
I am really grateful for my family. My husband is funny and handsome and clever. I love his company. He is my best friend. My kids are cool -- they remind me of their father. My parents are hard workers, great parents, and outstanding grandparents. I want to be them when I grow up. I am thankful for wonderful friends who keep me laughing and are just like family so much of the time. But, here's a few other things I'm really thankful for this year:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment