Oh, he's so cute. I was taking a hospital tour the very night after he was born. The nurse kept telling us how crazy a day it had been, I hear they sent you home because they didn't have a bed!?! I'm glad he's here, and hope you are both doing well.
Liz -- John, not Johnny. No appleseeds here. You can totally do this. I'm thinking of you.
Lindsey -- Boys are great. I'm already loving his differences. Come hold him.
Jessica -- We need to catch up. Come by anytime.
Jenn -- Newborns are so great. You're right to remind me to enjoy it. It's gone too quickly.
Erin -- I thought I heard your voice in the hall! You passed right by my room. It was a crazy day! I'll fill you in on all the details. We are just glad we got to the hospital in time.
I'm late to the party as usual, but congratulations. I shall call him The Father Guido Sarducci because really, that's what all guys want to be called.
I'm a mother of five. I live in New Jersey but am a Native Californian. I enjoy watching and learning from people and occasionally comment about my interactions.
14 comments:
congratulations!
he is so cute- welcome john! can i call him johnny? or is this a strictly john-only basis?
speedy recovery, Denise, and hoping for sleepy miracles!
smokes....i am next.
Congrats! He's adorable!!!
Hope you are recovering and adapting well. Little boys are so wonderful!
Hey There Denise..
I echo the other's when I say Congrats! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Take Care and God Bless!
Always,
Jessica
Congrats!!
Hope you guys are enjoying every newborn moment! :)
Oh, he's so cute. I was taking a hospital tour the very night after he was born. The nurse kept telling us how crazy a day it had been, I hear they sent you home because they didn't have a bed!?! I'm glad he's here, and hope you are both doing well.
Liz -- John, not Johnny. No appleseeds here. You can totally do this. I'm thinking of you.
Lindsey -- Boys are great. I'm already loving his differences. Come hold him.
Jessica -- We need to catch up. Come by anytime.
Jenn -- Newborns are so great. You're right to remind me to enjoy it. It's gone too quickly.
Erin -- I thought I heard your voice in the hall! You passed right by my room. It was a crazy day! I'll fill you in on all the details. We are just glad we got to the hospital in time.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am calling him Daniel. He is welcome to call me Uncle Mo.
CONGRATS!!! So adorable!
Are you calling him JD??
By the way - I can't wait to see him. I will be in town August 16th to move our stuff -
Oh hooray for you! So glad he made it here safe and sound. Happy recovery and many sleepy nights I wish for you.
I'm late to the party as usual, but congratulations. I shall call him The Father Guido Sarducci because really, that's what all guys want to be called.
If Mo calls him Daniel, then I'm calling him Dennis. With that many names, everyone should be able to choose their own. He's cute. Love you!
Yeah yeah yeah!
So cute, just got home but would love to come see you guys soon!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment