Friday, November 16, 2007

Go ask Denise


For some reason people like to ask me advice. I don't actually know that much about most things, but I do LOVE to look for answers. I'm kind of a research junkie. So, I've decided to start a new blog. It's called Ask Denise. If you have a question or want advice about anything -- visit me there. You can even ask anonymously if that's better for you. Either way, visit me over there. And you know me: no minced words. I'll be shooting from the hip every time.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it! I do love Denise advice. Great way to make the music match - I am loving that!

Lisa said...

I like the new blog idea! I also love to make "toppers" for blogs. Can I make you one for your Denise Answers blog??? It would be so fun for me :)

Denise said...

Of course, Lisa! I love collaborations.

jenafeldman said...

I love to listen to advice (even if i don't take it!). i am sure to ask lots of questions! maybe you started this for me to eliminate my weekly "ask denise hour"!

Kathryn said...

I love it! I know where to turn with my next dilemna!