Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Glutton



I admit it. I love this little kid. He follows me around and wants to be held way too much. But dang it, I like him. And he says my name really cute too. If only he would refrain from licking my face when I lay down on the couch and try to rest for just a second... But still, he's cute.

4 comments:

Deb said...

It is appropriate that one of his names is Dennis. Dang, he is just cute! Granted, he didn't get the round Danish face, but everything else is you, you, you! He's cute!

Gwen said...

He's just like my new puppy :)!!!

Nina said...

Again, I just love how your kids are such a good blend of both of you. Boys are wonderful, aren't they? Have you read "The Wonder of Boys" yet? I recommend it.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

He is adorable. I was loving your family picture! Four girls and then the boy. Better a lick to the face then a car, less painful! My little guys loves to say, "Hi Mommy," one hundred times. It is almost as cute every single time. They really do grow to fast. Soon all he will want to say is "Bye Mommy."

Yes, I have the pleasure of teaching sharing time in primary monthly. If only I felt as confident teaching some of those lessons.