Very pretty. Talks a lot and well for her age. Smart. Mean and fierce. Probably good in a street fight, as she has the intensity of a rabid chimpanzee. Will discuss reasonable offers; like a bag of magic beans for instance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The eyes are gorgeous. Hummm "fierce" you say!? I don't have any magic beans but I could offer a pack of carrot seeds. Or how about some pansies!? Do you suppose she has low blood pressure? Maybe she does and therefore she might have a headache as opposed to just being a headache. Sorry about he mean and fierce part. Maybe she has a concentration of my great grandmother's genes. She was mean, fierce, intense, cross, and definitely rabid! Love you. IDR
Sold! Send her over to your cousin Michelle's in SLC. I will pick her up to play at my house when she's done throwing rocks and dirt into the back of trucks along side those cute boys!
I can't imagine a sweet face like that would cause to much trouble.
I'd like to see who is worse her or my little Paige! Someone needs to show Paige who is boss because I'm afraid its not me!!!!
Wait! Can I add mine to that ad?
I was at Costco the other day and a sample lady asked me why they were so cute. "So we don't kill them" was my reply.
Yes, Erin, Yes! I have said those exact words so many times. I feel sure that the reason she has such big, blue eyes and all that gorgeous curly blond hair is so I won't put her out with the recycling. How is it possible that a fourth child can be so hard? I really wish I knew.
Post a Comment