
This has been a hard year. I could explain all the reasons why I think this year has been hard on me personally as well as so many who are dear to me, but rather than go on, I'm just sticking with my first sentence.
Throughout the year, I have seen the Savior's hand in my life again and again. His tender mercies have picked me up and shored the lives of so many as I witnessed His love for His brothers and sisters time and again.
Three women, dear to me, and all those who knew them: angels who walked among us; passed away within the last six months. All three of these remarkable women were gone quickly, unexpectedly. In my mind, it seems there must be a new dynamite Relief Society presidency in Paradise. Zoe Ann, Ardelle, and Beth all left a legacy of love and kindness. I have no doubt if I follow their examples of faith and goodness, 2010 will be better -- or at least it will be better to me. Because it seems, you can't walk with faith and harbor anger, or fear, or be unkind. Faith in Jesus Christ alights in the believer the hope for a better tomorrow. And so, I walk by faith... again. Join me.

4 comments:
I agree, it's been a hard year but also a year filled with love.
Guess where I was yesterday? The magic house. I admired 'Emma's Garden' for the 100th time and looked over Grandma's newest creation- the final, final, final, final cross-stitch. They are such a delight as are you.
xoxo, m
p.s. your visit was one of the brightest spots of the year.
Beautiful sentiments. I fell in love with the picture you selected when I was at Deseret Book yesterday, I bought 5X7 cards with that picture and words that say, I know my Savior lives. I hope to follow you in your quest for increased greatness.
Dear Denise,
Thank you for remembering Zoe Ann!
Let's go forward with faith in Jesus Christ this year and every year! I love you and your family.
Uncle Ken
I was just thinking about Beth last night....
Post a Comment