Eastern Reflections from a Western Perspective
That was so beautiful, Denise. Thank you for posting that. I love you.Aunt Sonja
I just have to say, I think you are one of the coolest people I've never met.Just read your comment to Michelle. What a perfect story to help her through this difficult time. I'd forgotten about the Dumbeldore quote. I think I will use that as our family theme this fall. The words are so true!You are such a beautiful example of the believers. Thank you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That was so beautiful, Denise. Thank you for posting that. I love you.
Aunt Sonja
I just have to say, I think you are one of the coolest people I've never met.
Just read your comment to Michelle. What a perfect story to help her through this difficult time.
I'd forgotten about the Dumbeldore quote. I think I will use that as our family theme this fall. The words are so true!
You are such a beautiful example of the believers. Thank you!
Post a Comment