Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Duck!
A friend used to advise: be like a duck...roll with the waves in life and relax and take things as they come. This is good advice for me. Those who know me well would probably not describe me as "relaxed"...ever. But, I'm working on it. Funny I know, that I should have to "work" at relaxing -- but it is what it is. Anyway, I've had a few curve balls thrown my direction over the years. Things that didn't quite (or not at all) go my way. Some I dealt with really well. Others, I managed. Some are still stinging memories that cause me to blanche when I think of my reaction. (I know, relax...it's the past...but let's remember who we're dealing with here.) So, what unexpected (big) events have come your way and how have you dealt with them? I'm eager for input here. I need more feathers for my plume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment