Thursday, December 21, 2006
Edison
Since the first time I saw one working, I've thought the Roomba is a pretty cool invention. If you are unfamiliar with the Roomba, it's a little cordless, robotic device that scoots around your home vacuuming. Although I don't want a Roomba for myself, I have thought I would appreciate a similar cordless device that scooted around the floor of my house sucking up dirty clothes. I would want such a device to deposit the dirty laundry right into the washing machine. Then, another robotic device would take the clean clothes out of the washer, put them into the dryer after which it would fold the clean clothes and put them away. This invention would save me hours of work and keep my house so clean. I would love it! A super smart, creative woman should start working on this invention right away, because a man would never invent it. Men think that this device already exists. To them it's called: wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ha, ha! I wish I had one that would go to the laundromat.
Love it!
Funny... :)
Post a Comment