Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Here's to Sisters!
This is just a quick post that only another woman who has sisters will understand. But I have to just write how grateful and excited I am that my sister is coming. I called her this morning to tell her that I couldn't keep up with my life anymore and that I needed help. She will be here tomorrow! She will make everything better -- because sisters always do. She'll catch me up in all the ways I'm behind and make me laugh throughout the whole process. She'll give me all her opinions whether I want them or not. She'll kiss my baby and spoil my kids. She'll be the glue I need to piece it all back together. And on top of it all, she's sacrficing a lot to come help me. Wow, I really love my sisters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Everytime my mom told me she was pregnant - I would pray for a sister. I got three brothers and they are great and I love them. But, I still wish I had a sister. I am so glad that Madison and Anna will have that!
(I keep forgetting to give this to you so I will "blog" it)
Shephards Pie
2 pie crust
1 lb. hamburger
1 lb. ground pork
1/2 onion
clove garlic
1/2 tsp Sage
1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
Instant Mash potatoes (serving for 6) *I know instant seems bad but for this it is actually better than regular but if you have leftover mash potatoes go ahead and use it.
Brown the hamburger and pork. Add onion, garlic and seasonings.
Add mash potatoes to the hamburger/pork mixture.
Put in the pie crust (bottom pie crust should be in pie pan)
Cover with another pie crust. Put slits in top crust.
Bake at 425 for 15 min then reduce to 350 and bake for 30 min.
ENJOY!
Post a Comment