Sunday, January 14, 2007

10 Crazy Things About Me

I was reading another blog wherein the blogger challenged her readers to make a list of the crazy things about themselves. This list will be particularly challenging for me as I am limiting myself to only 10.

1. I actually don't really like most seafood. Yes, I have an allergy to a couple of shellfish, but truth is, I don't like most of it and just use the allergy as an excuse so that I won't be banned from dinner parties for my white trash, hillbilly tastes in food.

2. Most of the time, I wish I lived on a farm.

3. I don't like most pets. I think they are smelly, messy, and they bite. It's not so much fear -- it's dislike and distrust. So no, don't ask me to watch your cat.

4. If my toenails grow too long, I will wake from a sound sleep and not be able to go back to sleep until they have been trimmed.

5. I have never watched an episode of ER, Grey's Anatomy, or CSI all the way through.

6. I sometimes still find myself wondering how my life is going to be when I grow up. (This daydreaming is usually interrupted by one of the kids yelling "Mom")

7. I used to roller skate everywhere, but I've never been roller blading.

8. I like most food better cold. And in fact, burning my tastebuds makes me really mad.

9. Two of my most frequent recurring dreams are that I didn't actually graduate from high school and that I'm made to go back, and that I get recalled to go on my mission.

10. I married Daniel with no drugs, alcohol, or substances of any kind influencing me (or at least that's what he says...for me it's a bit hazy.)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

#9 happens to me all the time plus i can't remember my locker combination when i go back to h.s.

Lisa said...

Great list Denise!