
Sometimes I have so much going on I get stressed out at all that's on my plate. Kids here and there, church callings, keeping my house clean and organized, shopping for food, running the day to day at SmartNoise, working out, and the list goes on and on. Cloning is an option -- but since it's not legal nor financially practical, it's not a real option. I've decided what I really need is....servants! Not just a housekeeper that comes once a week, or a nanny for occasional child care here and there, NO! I need full-time servants. A housekeeper that comes daily to keep everything running smoothly all the time, including doing the shopping. A personal assistant to run SmartNoise and all my other errands, including things for my callings. Of course, the nanny -- but full-time, not part-time. How to afford these people? I'm working on that part. Now that I know what I need, I can now figure out how to get it. Oh, did I mention I also need to live in a castle in the British Isles? At least during the summer months... in the winter, I should really be in the Caribbean or something. After all, we can't have EVERYTHING!

2 comments:
funny you should post this...as I was shoveling (or should I say "chipping at") our driveway I was thinking how much I NEED--not WANT a gardener or man-of-all work around the yard. that used to be Dan, but he is a man-around-the-office now.
I'm with you on that- but only if the castle has seperate servant's quarters. I'm jealous with my personal space
Post a Comment