Mo has decided to start rumors that we are expecting. So Mo, this one's for you:
Next Daniel due around August 10.
Planned? Yes
Sick? Very
Done? Yes
Thanks Mo. Even from Rhode Island, you continue to cause trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Holy cow! Congrats. Hope you start feeling better.
No worries. It was no trouble at all. Congratulations.
That's fantastic! Congratulations!!
Is this real??? Congrats!!! I saw you today and had no idea - I better keep up on the blogs better!
to be clear: mo started a rumor, denise is ending one.
she is pregnant.
To further clarify:
Mo is not the cause of my condition and problems.
Daniel is.
particularly the problems....
Such great news, congratulations!
Congratulations!
Now Mo is starting rumors that it's a boy!!!! Can you believe this guy? Well, a big congratulations to you and the father.
Yay! Congratulations - hope you are feeling better soon.
Further evidence that the blog impaired are on the outside. Congratulations. Let's catch up off-line.
congratulations. I am totally pulling for a BOY cos boys rock the casbah.
Post a Comment