
Lisa made the mistake of "tagging" me. I'm quite sure you already all know enough about me. But in the spirit of good blogging etiquette, here are my five curious tidbits:
1. I wish I could play the banjo.
2. The smell of coffee brewing or coffee beans roasting nauseates me.
3. I have visited all the lower 48 contiguous states.
4. I still dream in Japanese sometimes.
1. I wish I could play the banjo.
2. The smell of coffee brewing or coffee beans roasting nauseates me.
3. I have visited all the lower 48 contiguous states.
4. I still dream in Japanese sometimes.
5. I've never quite understood the way telephone technology works.
Pretty boring, so read this instead...
Has everyone who wants to be tagged been tagged? Ok then, I'll tag those who likely will be displeased with my tagging them... Marianne & Daniel.

2 comments:
mission accomplished in choosing me as one to be displeased by tagging. you kids and your graffiti need a hobby.
pretty funny article. i had forgotten about the onion, what is the other one...the sugar beat or something??
Post a Comment