Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Party's Over


Ahhhh....it's all done. Stake enrichment for over 200 women in 2 languages. 4 cancellations in the last 48 hours. Using a deli I'd never been to for the lunch. A presenter that didn't show on time. Priesthood that didn't come to take down. But, it's all done.


I need a little laughter. I highly recommend this. It's quite cathartic.


Here's to moving on now with the rest of my life.

4 comments:

Mumsy said...

Just hearing the "p" word makes me laugh every single time. That and fat dogs. (You can't see me, but I'm giggling just thinking about the fat dog down the street.)

I heard it was awesome! I felt bad Fred had to work and I couldn't be there. Our RS Pres. couldn't say enough good about it in our WC meeting yesterday.

Kathryn said...

I enjoyed it very much and loved Alicia's talk--am excited to start my journal of positive phrases! Thanks for your hard work!

Lisa said...

Thanks for all your hard work Denise!!

jenafeldman said...

It was so wonderful...that is the part I was able to attend! I am really sad I had to miss Alicia. I had such a nice time visiting with her on our way to Stamford I can only imagine what an amazing speaker she would be. thanks.