Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ultrasound 3/20

Had my ultrasound yesterday...baby was cooperative and is healthy.

I got to post about the pregnancy.

I let Daniel post about the gender.

His blog is much more enjoyable to read than mine anyway.

Here's a clue to his response.

10 comments:

The Roses said...

Hooray! Congratulation's Denise!

Jenni said...

I haven't checked his blog yet, but I did listen to the Hallelujah chorus, so I think I know what I knew all along...No freaking way!! Do we get a D4? CONGRATULATIONS of the most hearty. I'll bet you both have smiles as big as Monatana on your faces!

jenafeldman said...

I hope that is what you were hoping for!!! I never know what to say when I here the news...after 3 girls my friend was having a boy and when I said congrats she ended up in tears! (She came from a family of sisters and was terrified...) I am so excited that you and he are healthy! How fun...no hand-me-downs for this one! I promise that shopping for boys can be a lot of fun...

liz said...

No WAY! Holy smokes. I don't know what to day- any other day I would go on and on about how excited I am for you to have a boy. But today, TODAY, has been a day of days with my boy. At least you have all these sweet sisters for him to learn from!

Can't wait to see the boy version of your offspring. I find out on the 2nd. I wonder what a girl version of ours would look like.

Mumsy said...

Congrats, Denise. Little boys are the best!

daniel said...

just for the record, i planned on - and was looking forward to - a fifth girl. there was no singing.

maybe a slight smile, but no singing.

Denise said...

Daniel- no one believes you, not even for a second. We've all heard you singing every chance you get anyway.
Liz - you can't scare me. Zane is 2 years old. Every parent of a 2 year old would sell that child on the spot some days. Gender does not play a factor in that.

Jenn S. said...

Oh fun! Congrats. It will be so fun to see your little guy with all of his big sisters. One thing for sure - with all those sisters to "train" him, he'll make a great husband someday! ;)

Laura B. said...

YES! Congratulations Denise! Now you get to shop for "Little Man" outfits! My favorite!
So glad that you and the baby are doing well!!!

Lizzy said...

that will be one well tended boy! congratulations!