Since becoming a parent, I've often been told -- when on the RARE occasion of complaining about one of my children..."Oh you wouldn't want her any other way."
Really? I don't think that's true of me. Probably it's true of some of you, because, well, you are better than me. But since I am getting closer and closer to the deilvery of my next order, here is what I'm really looking for:
1. Baby to sleep as well as Eliza
2. Baby to be as easy as Caroline (was -- certainly NOT now)
3. Baby to be as cheerful and intelligent as Rachel
4. Baby to be as witty and easy to ride with in the car as Emma
5. Baby can be as cute as any of them, but let's get some curly hair already
6. Baby to not have any food sensitivities -- Rachel was enough
7. Baby to be born on time -- Emma gets the record, let her keep it
8. Baby to be all of this and much more...
Or whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i support this post.
hehehe.
I was just telling a friend how since it's a boy again for me, I am totally especting (unrealistically, of course) Zane all over again, just a new name.
oh, to have another good sleeper and eater and just prepare for the trials of toddlerhood would be nice.
you are getting a whole new gender, who knows how it will be different! jk
you are due, fifth time around you certainly will get all that and more...good idea sending in your order like that!
And don't forget the curly fries.
I prayed for a sweet baby and I got one. If he would just have slept through the night at 2 weeks, he would have been THE perfect baby. No colic. Always happy. I couldn't ask for more.
I think you'll get what you are looking for.
Hey Mike, if any kid is going to come into this world holding curly fries it will be yours...do you need to re-read the "fast-food round-up" post from your wife? Need I say more?
Post a Comment