Friday, September 21, 2007

Love...Love...Love


I grew up in a family of all girls. On my maternal side, I have all female cousins -- and those are the cousins we lived near while growing up. So, when my oldest sister started having children, obviously to me, baby=girl. And, of course, my sister had girls. Then, I started having babies and again, baby=girl. Oh how I loved my little girl doll babies. Each one had (HAS!) such big eyes and a pretty bow-tie mouth. I love those little girls. But I must admit, a boy has finally stolen my heart. Isn't he charming?

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Denise Daniel, is that you? Okay, this is really weird. I just found my long lost friend ChyAyn from high school commenting on Erin's page, and now you! Are you all in the same ward. Erin and Heather are our family friends from Highland. My two sisters best friends. Small world. I just started a blog last month gbhardyfam.blogspot. Nice to find you!

Lisa said...

He is getting so big already!!

Jess said...

He is Darling!

jenafeldman said...

So cute! I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short time. Boys are such fun!

Mumsy said...

Boys are the best!

Anonymous said...

as I sit here feeding my son (who is much more pleasant from 1-6 am when fed more than usual - (the dr said he is on the high end of weight gain...6 oz in a week - pishaw to her) I am catching up on your life. as we discussed a little girl was my plan - God laughed and sent me the most perfect boy - one book I have found to help alleviate some fears (well the few chapters i've gotten to in the last few months) - the wonder of boys by michael gurian you know in your spare time you might check it out. ;)