Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunk


I have come to a new low...even for me. Everyone knows I'm not a prima donna. Most of the time I'm clean, but hardly well-coiffured. I blow dry my hair less than 4 times per month. But today...today I have really hit bottom. I was busy getting all the kids fed, dressed, prepped and out the door on time -- I never even looked in the mirror. It wasn't until I had dropped the oldest two off at school -- and of course waved to several friends, that I looked in the rear-view mirror to notice that my bangs were parted in the middle with each side going a different direction -- akin to horns. My solution? I grabbed the sippy cup sitting in my drink holder and poured some of its water into my hands so that I could smooth my horns a little. No doubt about it, I'm pathetic. I don't even have bed head; I have sippy cup head.

3 comments:

The Roses said...

I can't stop laughing!

Lisa said...

So funny Denise - you always looked good to me

Mumsy said...

Hence the reason I got rid of my bangs 15 years ago.

Very funny.