Woah...there are 994 of me...that would explain why every time I go to open an account somewhere - there is already someone there with my name. I should have married a phenizipiehis or something
0 of me, well actually ONE, me...and zero of my son (or ONE him) but I would like to point out that though he was born in Utah and his name is not common it is not a freaky made up spelling that isn't even phonetic because I NEEED to be different and he will have problems with it the rest of his life name. and yeah I think most of the names in Utah are ridiculous! ;P
By the way, I was the annoying person flashing their brights behind you on Boston Post Tuesday eve while you were waiting for the light to change on N. Barry. I could just hear your blog entry in my head as you were inching up to turn every time I flashed my brights. "....New York is chock full of obnoxious impatient drivers..." TVB Denise (ask your sister what that means)
491 of me lindsey. seems a little high compared to my prior informal checks of this subject.
would be interesting to see where others with a given name live. should be do-able since this is driven off census bureau information. anyone want a project?
Interesting that you bring this up, because a few years ago, I saw a tv story about a movie this girl was in the process of making going across the country finding women with her same name and all of their diverse backgrounds and stories. I wish I could remember the name if it because it would be interesting to see now that it's probably completed. Then she profiled herself and showed growing up in a broken home with a bad situation, she went and confronted her father and then how she has turned her life around.
2975 - I have the 6th most common last name now, and my first is the 79th most common. I actually met a girl once who had my name before she married. Oh well.
I'm a mother of five. I live in New Jersey but am a Native Californian. I enjoy watching and learning from people and occasionally comment about my interactions.
10 comments:
Woah...there are 994 of me...that would explain why every time I go to open an account somewhere - there is already someone there with my name. I should have married a phenizipiehis or something
So cool! I have 113 of me, but if you take off the last name there are 1,415,618 Jennifers! (i knew it!)
0 of me, well actually ONE, me...and zero of my son (or ONE him) but I would like to point out that though he was born in Utah and his name is not common it is not a freaky made up spelling that isn't even phonetic because I NEEED to be different and he will have problems with it the rest of his life name. and yeah I think most of the names in Utah are ridiculous! ;P
That's so fun! Do you think it's for real?
By the way, I was the annoying person flashing their brights behind you on Boston Post Tuesday eve while you were waiting for the light to change on N. Barry. I could just hear your blog entry in my head as you were inching up to turn every time I flashed my brights. "....New York is chock full of obnoxious impatient drivers..."
TVB Denise (ask your sister what that means)
Yes, but what about Daniel? Just curious...
There's a lot of Lindsey's. And I think it was 844 with my same last name. Interesting...
491 of me lindsey. seems a little high compared to my prior informal checks of this subject.
would be interesting to see where others with a given name live. should be do-able since this is driven off census bureau information. anyone want a project?
there are only 6 of me!! But with my maiden name - there were 812 of us - and 2.4 million+ Johnsons...wow. so fun!
There are only 14 Amanda Neilsons! That was fun.
Interesting that you bring this up, because a few years ago, I saw a tv story about a movie this girl was in the process of making going across the country finding women with her same name and all of their diverse backgrounds and stories. I wish I could remember the name if it because it would be interesting to see now that it's probably completed. Then she profiled herself and showed growing up in a broken home with a bad situation, she went and confronted her father and then how she has turned her life around.
2975 - I have the 6th most common last name now, and my first is the 79th most common. I actually met a girl once who had my name before she married. Oh well.
Post a Comment