Here are some recent Caroline-isms:
{Me telling her to eat her clementines}
{Me telling her to eat her clementines}
"They are full of vitamin C."
Caroline: But I don't like vitamin seeds.
{Upon finding her sobbing on her bed}
Caroline: But I don't like vitamin seeds.
{Upon finding her sobbing on her bed}
"I am so lonely. Rachel and Emma have each other. I'm just stuck in here with a plastic horse."
{When telling her that she is going to have a playdate with a child still in diapers}
{When telling her that she is going to have a playdate with a child still in diapers}
"Will she be using the potty while she's here, Mom? I can't handle the smell of poo."
This is a story from Amanda:
Caroline was in my car on the drive to Leapin Lizards today. When we arrived she had a worried look on her face and told me that she had accidently swallowed her "blue rock" and that if she was "going to die, she would cry." I let her know she would probably survive and then she assured me she would "watch for it in the toilet."
She's home sick today. I love having her keep me company.

5 comments:
Ohhh I totally miss that girl! I loved having her brighten up my morning carpools. love her!! She is Anna's person and Anna still talks about "her Caroline". I am showing her the picture and she says "hey that is my friend...keep her on there!"
good ole' caroline. love it.
Everyone needs a Caroline in their life. She seems wise beyond her years. You go, Caroline!!!
I love Little Little.
The "plastic horse" story is so cute- but made me feel so sad! (You should have called me right away and we could have had her here to fix those lonelys!)
I love her!
Post a Comment