Ah, I finally found your blog! Wow, I lve the Olan Mills photos. Will you please tell my parents it is time to take the photos from the 70s off the walls!
Interesting. I am fond of mutant eyes. Always wanted them - that is why I have contact to change them :) All my kids somehow got the genes for blue eyes - not a single brown eyed little girl for me.
I'm a mother of five. I live in New Jersey but am a Native Californian. I enjoy watching and learning from people and occasionally comment about my interactions.
7 comments:
I love my mutant eyes! I wouldn't trade them for brown at all!
Ah, I finally found your blog! Wow, I lve the Olan Mills photos. Will you please tell my parents it is time to take the photos from the 70s off the walls!
Interesting. I am fond of mutant eyes. Always wanted them - that is why I have contact to change them :)
All my kids somehow got the genes for blue eyes - not a single brown eyed little girl for me.
your mutations are hot
I like my mutant eyes, too. In fact all of us Johnsons are mutants.
So- does this mean we are related? No wonder I like you so much!
no comment.
Post a Comment