Thursday, February 14, 2008

10 Reasons I Love My Valentine

1. He's funny
.
2. He's clever; the smartest man I know
.
3. He calls everyday to check on me (he has done this every work day our entire marriage -- even from places abroad)
.
4. He does not complain
.
5. He's a wonderful father
.
6. He buys me cool things for the kitchen
.
7. His hobo envy and dwarf fascination
.
8. He's a hard worker
.
9. His priorities are in order
.
10. He's hot

4 comments:

Lisa said...

very sweet.

Mo said...

That is 11 things. Clever and smart aren't necessarily the same. If he is hot tell him to open the window, its winter.

Denise said...

Look Mo, I never said that I was clever. So, I can't count. That admission goes along nicely with my hair color so it's all good. Plus, I think, in his case, clever is smart.

Amanda Neilson said...

Hobo and dwarf fascination???.... very interesting.... I would definitely like to have a conversation about that one...