Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh for crying out loud...and other needs when not at home

My friend Lindsey "tagged" me in an effort to encourage me to reveal the contents of my diaper bag. So, truth be told I am not like my cousin Michelle, I don't like being tagged. Instead of feeling like I got picked for the team, instead I always feel a little like I'm being goaded into telling my secrets, and have to come up with some clever way to not be thought dorky. But, I like Lindsey (A LOT, mind you) so I'll play. However, it's also fair to admit that I only carry a diaper bag to church on Sundays. Since having my third child, I have resorted to putting a diaper and a wipe container in my purse and calling it good. So...

  • 1 box of scented baggies (for offensive diapers)
  • 1 container of wipes
  • 1 Baby Einstein teether
  • 1 kid book: Bible Stories that Teach Virtues
  • 1 Sunday School study guide
  • 1 container goldfish crackers
  • 1 bottle of infant Tylenol (put in 2 Sundays ago because Valecia Green's kid had an ear infection and I felt so bad that I didn't have any in my bag)
  • 1 bottle adult Tylenol
  • 1 nursing pad (notice the quantity, could be problematic)
  • 2 tampons
  • 1 tube Blistex

That's all. Notice that there are no diapers. Yeah, hopefully I'll remember to fix that before next Sunday.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

thanks for sharing!!

Mumsy said...

I hate being tagged, too. (For the record.)

But, I loved seeing what's in your bag. And I like you, too.

Melissa said...

Nice list :)