Way to follow through. I had a similar project last summer that I refused to pay someone $250 to do, so I started it and it felt so good, but then the adrenaline subsided halfway through and I've yet to find my inner angst to fight the cement again! Maybe next spring?! It's great to see the progress, good job, DD!
I'm a mother of five. I live in New Jersey but am a Native Californian. I enjoy watching and learning from people and occasionally comment about my interactions.
10 comments:
i've said it before and i'll say it again: i married very, very well.
the fact that i'm afraid to cross the woman with the sledgehammer is only a small part of why i say it.
You are just a rock star...period!
you are hilarious...if the calling proves to be too much i'll lend you our big sledgehammer - i'd hate to see what you could take down with that!
Oh Jen, that is a real, 3 foot long, big old sledgehammer. And I really did take down that 9 foot by 2.5 foot brick wall. So, watch out!
I'm totally confused? What's the new calling? We don't have to worry about getting callings in our neck of the woods.
I heard the news from someone else. I think the sledgehammer is a very good release for the anxiety that I would feel if I were in your shoes! 2
ha ha! You and Daniel will be fantabulous! The ward out there is lucky to have you both!!
Way to follow through. I had a similar project last summer that I refused to pay someone $250 to do, so I started it and it felt so good, but then the adrenaline subsided halfway through and I've yet to find my inner angst to fight the cement again! Maybe next spring?! It's great to see the progress, good job, DD!
Yes--what's the new calling????
Post a Comment