hey no ....PDA or BPDA....Blog Public Displays of Affection... ha ha! Have fun at the concert you guys!!! I am very jealous that you can go to such a great concert!!! :)
hey no ....PDA or BPDA....Blog Public Displays of Affection... ha ha! Have fun at the concert you guys!!! I am very jealous that you can go to such a great concert!!! :)
I hope you have a great time and they get you on the JUMBO TRON at Radio City making out so you can show the whole world what married couple are doing! ha ha!
I'm a mother of five. I live in New Jersey but am a Native Californian. I enjoy watching and learning from people and occasionally comment about my interactions.
12 comments:
But, Denise I thought "I was yours"...ha ha!
I hope all is well with you guys!
love that song. All my kids have it memorized, but they've changed it to "open up your heart and den you're free." it's the reggae version ya know. ;)
that song makes me happy :)
I love that song! The video makes me want to go on vacation, but the message is the best!
scooch on closer dear
and i will nibble your ear
also, scooch on over to radio city music hall friday night for our date to see mraz in concert.
D-
I'm Yours.
-D
hey no ....PDA or BPDA....Blog Public Displays of Affection... ha ha! Have fun at the concert you guys!!! I am very jealous that you can go to such a great concert!!! :)
hey no ....PDA or BPDA....Blog Public Displays of Affection... ha ha! Have fun at the concert you guys!!! I am very jealous that you can go to such a great concert!!! :)
so funny, your friend lisa wrote what I was thinking. Get a room :)
Girls, girls...in a world like this, we need MORE married couples showing their love for each other in public and elsewhere.
And besides, we have a room, lots of them, but the point here is: he got me Radio City for crying out loud.
Wahooo!
I hope you have a great time and they get you on the JUMBO TRON at Radio City making out so you can show the whole world what married couple are doing! ha ha!
Post a Comment