Go to www.nickjr.com
Click on the playtime button at the top.
Click on the video button at the top.
Then it will give you some picture options. Click on the Brobi button (green striped monster from Yo Gabba Gabba.) Click on video #2 for the full episode.
If you like Jack Black, you will not be disappointed. I have watched the full episode -- the only full episode of Yo Gabba Gabba I've ever watched. Jack Black fans are in for a treat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That was awesome. That Jack Black certainly is a talented dancer!
Thanks for the link.
My favorite part was when Jack Black gets a suit like DJ Lance Rocks and he's excited because "it fits!" Also, his little kickbacks as he's running from scene to scene. Jack Black just makes me happy.
I was actually considering taking a screenshot of that part and changing my profile picture.
So we love Yo Gabba Gabba...or should I say Gracie loves it.
Ben and I were thrilled when Jack was on. He is hysterical!
Post a Comment