Monday, March 24, 2008

He Loves Me Yeah, Yeah, Yeah




My husband really loves me. Do you know how I know? I REALLY wanted him to get me a dumpster. I really want to throw things away and clean things out. He said "Okay. Get the dumpster you want." They are delivering this to me tomorrow...


I'm in heaven.

8 comments:

Lynita said...

Holy Moly! You are so awesome! Seriously you make me feel lazy, but in a good inspiring way! I think I will go clean my kitchen now!

Brett Nielson said...

Hello Denise,
I am a friend and nieghbor to Michelle and I just had to thank you for your ever inspiring comments. I have 6 kiddos and my oldest is giving me fits. Michelle has a photo of her as "Bella" on her twilight entry. Anyway, thank you, thank you for your insite. I admire your spiritual perspective. I can't see mrs. Simpson anymore without smiling. Kuddos to you!
Claudia

Deb said...

So Bean - will the dumpster be empty when you get it?

Denise said...

Uh yeah Deb. And you are sassy.

NY Barney Family said...

can you bring that over here when you are done - so I can dump all our C-R-A-P out?!?!? We so need one of those!!

Cyndi said...

Hey, I didn't know you were an English major. I was as well, and I love those movies you listed. By the way, I'm glad to see how much Daniel loves you. That is truly a great present!

Jenn S. said...

Woo hoo! Marc and I used to drive all over Port Chester looking to throw bulky items in retail dumpsters (totally illegal)- they made it so hard to throw anything bigger than a small trash can away in Westchester!

Hooray!

daniel said...

will you please now show me how much you love me by having the thing hauled away?