Monday, October 15, 2007

The Impossible


This is what happens when you try (really hard) to get five children to smile for a picture so you can send out Christmas cards for the first time in about 5 years. Notice that NOT A SINGLE CHILD is looking at the camera. We took about 50.

7 comments:

daniel said...

on a positive note, the backyard has never looked better.

Lisa said...

Looks great- I had the same problem and I only have 3 kids! That is a great park to take pictures :)

The Roses said...

I love the dresses!

jenafeldman said...

that is the cutest picture!

liz said...

dang - i can't imagine, photographing one child for holiday cards is tough, I can't imagine 5!

Wish I was there to try, though. ;-)

mae said...

The photo is beautiful. People will be admiring the matching outfits and will never notice the chilren's lack of attention to the camera.

Jenn S. said...

So cute! And hey, I think posed pictures are over-rated and un-natural, besides they are matching and that's all that matters! :)