Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ouch!

Did you hear that scream this morning?

Yep, it was me.

I don't like nursing pads that adhere. I usually avoid buying them. I'm trying to get through a package right now. I was pretty tired when I nursed the baby at 6 AM.

Let's just say that putting the nursing pad back on the wrong side and then not discovering that you'd done just that until three hours later when you went to nurse the baby again is, well, not a kindly thing to do to some sensitive parts.

If you notice I'm limping it's because my leg feels bad for my boob and is acting as pain proxy.

11 comments:

NY Barney Family said...

oh my gosh - I was laughing so hard! How sad - but how funny!

mae said...

Denise, buy new nursing pads and throw the rest away. It's just not worth it.

Gwen said...

You make me laugh with your posts. I'm glad we can connect via blogs. :)

Lizzy said...

it's 11:42 and this was my first laugh out loud today! but seriously, that's not really funny. nursing pads are evil.

Chrissy said...

"Pain proxy" -you are hilarious! So sorry for your pain though!

Lisa said...

OUCH!! so sorry but so funny :)

Mumsy said...

LOL

liz said...

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Erin said...

ha ha. love the christmas card pics.

Amanda Neilson said...

That is such a disturbing and hilarious story! It's things like that that make me think I might be OK with never doing the baby thing again- but then I see your cute little guy and my conviction wavers....oh which way to go?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, blame the limp on your breast. You've been walking like that since September 23, 1988 when mom took us to the DeYung Museum.........