Did I not share this before? One of the true miracles of Christmas this year is the makeover we gave our 160 year old house in a little under 8 grueling, painful weeks. It was just a makeover, not a complete renovation, but I love the results and find the house much more livable. Perhaps the greatest miracle that came about as the result of this project is that Daniel and I are still married and still love each other. That's big. Very big. Here are a few photos. (I know I'm not a good photographer. I need my cousin to come visit. Please, Michelle?)
Monday, December 15, 2008
The 15th Miracle of Christmas
Did I not share this before? One of the true miracles of Christmas this year is the makeover we gave our 160 year old house in a little under 8 grueling, painful weeks. It was just a makeover, not a complete renovation, but I love the results and find the house much more livable. Perhaps the greatest miracle that came about as the result of this project is that Daniel and I are still married and still love each other. That's big. Very big. Here are a few photos. (I know I'm not a good photographer. I need my cousin to come visit. Please, Michelle?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your house is lovely and the front view made me so homesick for the east coast...thanks for sharing.
oh I forgot I remember when you were telling me in your old place how you were trying to fit your treadmill into your LR so you could see the TV and what a tight squeeze it was, I'm so glad you have room now! :)
It turned out great!!!!
Looks amazing, so glad that everything turned out all right!
I'm envious because I want a historic home! It's lovely.
Post a Comment