Monday, December 22, 2008

The 22nd Miracle of Christmas


EVERY family portrait is a miracle. The fact that we got even one shot with everyone looking at the camera and before Eliza's meltdown actually qualifies as 2 miracles. And the photographer was not so easy to work with, after being 1.5 hours late for the shoot and making all these little demands. So, without further ado, I present the Daniel family portrait of 2008. This is the one that should have gone on the Christmas cards that I'm not going to get around to sending this year.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this picture Denise! Wow has your family grown!
Miss you!

Melissa said...

I agree, it is a miracle when you are able to get the entire family together...and then to look as smashing as you all do?!! I am so impressed. My heart strings are tugging a bit though...I miss the Daniel Family.

liz said...

whoa 1.5 hr late!? lame. i love this shot- i like the colors everyone wore and that it's out front of your home.

I tossed the Christmas card idea after round 2 of getting sick this month (kills any plans of getting frills accomplished). So now I have an extra 100+ stamps laying around.

LOVE all the pictures of your cute kids and KILLER house- nice work on the fixing it up (although I haven't seen before shots) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the curb appeal most of all. What....no stucco? Hrm imagine that!

Chrissy said...

I am behind reading your blog. What a great family shot. You all looks great! Your pictures are all beautiful! Your efforts on your house have been well worth it, it looks wonderful.

Jenni said...

Beautiful.