Those are great. Did you take them in your yard? The flowers are pretty. I was looking at your girls and thinking, "They remind me of someone . . ." And then I realized I was thinking of your other girls and how I knew them as their younger selves. All your kids are individuals, but they're the same recipe underneath!
I'm a mother of five. I live in New Jersey but am a Native Californian. I enjoy watching and learning from people and occasionally comment about my interactions.
3 comments:
Those are great. Did you take them in your yard? The flowers are pretty. I was looking at your girls and thinking, "They remind me of someone . . ." And then I realized I was thinking of your other girls and how I knew them as their younger selves. All your kids are individuals, but they're the same recipe underneath!
Adorable!
Post a Comment