Monday, December 01, 2008

The 1st Miracle of Christmas

I am a believer in miracles-- big and small. So, every day from now until Christmas I will post one miracle for which I am thankful. Some might be true miracles. Others will just be small things for which I am grateful and in which I see the miraculous hand of my Savior, Jesus Christ and our loving Father in Heaven...

Happy Holidays...


The first miracle of Christmas occurred this morning when I left Eliza, 2 to tend John, 1 on the family room couch while I got the older kids ready and out the door for school. When I came back to check, I found Eliza reading John her scriptures. She would turn each page and look up at John and say, "Jesus Christ" and then turn the page and make the same utterance. I love Eliza.



5 comments:

Meredith said...

That is too sweet! And definite evidence of a mother's hard work to teach her children the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Erin said...

What an adorable and touching story! So glad you documented it.

Lynita said...

Seriously so cute! The best thing about children is when they surprise you with spirituality.

Deb said...

Um wow - Eliza is YOU.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

How wonderful she realizes the whole book is about Jesus Christ!!!