What amazing pictures of your kids!!!! I can't believe how much they have grown since I have left. I love to see all the pictures and it makes me miss you guys so much!!
I'm a mother of five. I live in New Jersey but am a Native Californian. I enjoy watching and learning from people and occasionally comment about my interactions.
4 comments:
I LOVE the first one of her with the sunflowers in the background!! She is still a baby to me.
What amazing pictures of your kids!!!! I can't believe how much they have grown since I have left. I love to see all the pictures and it makes me miss you guys so much!!
Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Lisa
All of the pics of your kids so far have been amazing. But I especially love these of Rachel! Great shots!
Yep, divine is what comes to mind...and yellow ducks. :) Wow. gorgeous.
Post a Comment