Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The 2nd Miracle of Christmas



You'll never believe what I found at my local Target for the first time since living in the East -- yep, Rhodes Rolls! I have had to drive up to an hour and half to get these, and for the past several years have just given up hope. My kids call them "Grandma rolls" because they are usually a treat reserved just for visits to Grandma's house. Oh, I am thankful for Rhodes. They make my kids very happy.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so happy for you! I remember how much I missed them out there! Since we have moved here I have bought them every week and can't get enough of them.

Erin said...

No way!! That is great...I'm going to Target right now!

Anonymous said...

We should pay you for the excellent advertising. ;)

jenafeldman said...

which Target? love Rhodes....

Hot Diggity Daws said...

My mother in law makes cinnamon rolls with Rhodes Rolls! Wow who would've known they could be so tough to find out east!

(I found through a comment on Bubba the Hutt!) Your blog header cracks me up!

Lynita said...

Uh-oh you just let the cat out of the bag, those rolls are gone now, just gone! They truly are a great treat, lots of happy memories.

nyclizzie said...

I am so going there tomorrow! They used to have them at the Walmart by the outlets, but that's almost as far as going to Utah to get them. ;-)